At Try Clean Maid, we understand what it is like to be on the front lines of important battles. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has provided us with a unique opportunity. We are in the position to be on the front line of fighting the virus in your home. Our experienced professionals have the skills and knowledge to provide you not only with a cleaner home but also peace of mind in this unprecedented time.
Updated Procedures for Your Safety and Ours
To ensure the safety of your family and our experts, we’ve updated our standard practices. We promise the same high level professional cleaning services with extra measures taken to fight against the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Screening Questionnaire –
• To keep our customers and team members safe, we will first ask the following questions before we clean.
• Have you or a house hold member knowingly been exposed or in contact with anyone exposed to Coronavirus (aka COVID19) in the past 21 days?
• Have you or a household member been in contact with someone diagnosed with Pneumonia of unknown cause in the past 21 days ?
• Are you or a household member currently or non the past 14 days experiencing flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, fever, cough, or breathing difficulty?
- Enhanced Sanitization Processes – We’ve improved hygiene procedures for our employees and the equipment they use in your home. Our technicians must sanitize their hands and sanitize all equipment before entering and upon leaving your home.
- Practicing Social Distancing – Staying 6 feet apart and practicing proper social distancing is important in the fight against COVID-19. We ask that you provide all of our cleaning technicians with at least 6 feet of space while in your home. Additionally, during this time, we have asked our technicians to refrain from coming into our office to minimize the number of people they interact with and reduce risk of passing the virus.
- Regular Temperature Checks – Before starting their work day, each of our professionals is required to take their temperature. If a technician records a temperature over 99 degrees, they must stay home.
- Sick Staff Members Stay Home – If any of our staff members are feeling sick, they must stay home. Additionally, any of our technicians who has been around sick individuals must stay home.
- Using 100% Microfiber Cloths – Did you know that, when used in combination with professional-grade cleaning products, 100% microfiber cloths are able to remove up to 98% of bacteria and viruses? That is why we use 100% microfiber cloths for all of our cleaning. Our professionals clean all cloths and do not use them in more than one home.
- Using Hospital-Grade Disinfectant – High-touch surfaces are essential cleaning hot spots on the journey to com batting COVID-19. This is why we use hospital-grade disinfectant for areas like appliance handles, bathroom surfaces, counters, doorknobs, and light switches. We will also use this to clean your floors. While this disinfectant has a neutral pH level and is safe for all types of floors, we also have our standard floor cleaner available, if you prefer. As the hospital-grade disinfectant differs from our standard cleaner, you may notice us using more cleaner and drying fewer surfaces. Leaving the cleaner wet and not drying helps ensure it properly and effectively disinfects the surface.
- Using Your Vacuum – While we will sanitize our vacuums, we are also more than happy to use your own vacuum. We want to do what makes you most comfortable.
- Wearing PPE (Gloves and Masks) – We provide our technicians gloves and masks to wear while in your home. Gloves and masks are to be worn during the entire visit. Special care is taken to ensure masks are always worn if one of our professionals is within 6 feet of someone in your home.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help.
Our Main Points of Focus
It is important to be strategic in the fight against COVID-19. High-touch surfaces are an essential focus for sanitization. High-touch surfaces include:
- Appliance handles
- Bathroom surfaces
- Kitchen surfaces
- Light switches
- Refrigerator handles
You know your home better than we do. If you have other high-touch surfaces or busy areas of your home you are concerned about, please make sure to let your technician know.
Peace of Mind During COVID-19
We understand how overwhelming this unprecedented time is. As an essential business, we are in a unique position to help your family feel healthy and clean at home. At Try Clean Maid, we are committed to the safety of you and your family. We are diligent in our sanitization and social distancing measures to minimize risk for our employees and you. With any questions or to schedule a cleaning, please contact us today!